I had the essure procedure performed in June of 2013. When I went for my three month dye test, the test confirmed that one of my tubes was not blocked and the essure coil was missing. My doctor had never dealt with this before, and wanted to do surgery to find the loose coil. I had surgery yesterday. My loose coil was found in my bowels, and was removed. However, there was some minor damage to my bowel due to the coil attaching itself. Who knows what would have happened to me if they did not catch the missing coil on my dye test. I have had heavy bleeding and pain since the essure was put in. I also still have a coil inside me, and I am so scared it is also going to migrate. I want it out!!!
- Amy’s Story hello my name is amy and i am 32 years old i was 26 when i had the essure done in jan 08 after my daughter was born. my dr told me he could not just cut and tie my tubes since i gave birth […]
- Tabitha’s Story I had the essure put in 7 months ago and when they did the dye test they seen the coil came out of my right fallopian tube and adhered to my uterus. They said i would need immediate […]
- Elaine’s Story I had the essure procedure done in the fall of 2009. I should have known something went wrong during the procedure. The doctor even said she had trouble getting one of the coils into […]
- Jamie’s Story I had the Essure procedure in December 2012, a few months after having my third son. My doctor really recommended it, and at the time it sounded like the best option. The placement itself […]
- Jeanine’s Story I had essure inserted in 2011 I have had issue out issue ever since. Pains in left side cramps all month all no periods even one month my period was so bad. I had take pain killers. I went […]
- Michelle’s Story After reading some of the problems other women are experiencing mine seems so minor but ever since I've had the Essure procedure have experience with cramps lower back pain , pain in my […]