Hello, my name is Misty Baumgardner. I got the essure procedure done 3 years ago, I have had infection after infection. I also get bloated for no reason, even spot and some times bleed when period is not due. This was a mistake and if I had the money I would have it removed. I also have lower back pain, abdominal pain and leg pain. I’ve been tested and nothing. I have never had these issues till I received ensure. I think that with women complaints they should have to pay to remove it.
- Amanda’s Story My name is Amanda, and I had the essure procedure done in January 2005 after my third child was born. My doctor sold it to me as a great new, non-surgical method of sterilization. I wish […]
- Betsy’s Story I put the essure in and I became pregnant after a few months. I was having severe abdominal pain so I went to the doctor after so many test where completed it was the essure it was […]
- Ashley’s Story I'm 28 now I had the essure done when i was 24, I have had nothing but problems with this procedure. The doctor who placed the essure said that the pain I was having after the essure was […]
- Dana’s Story I have had the Essure coils in me since 2009. At first it was non-stop bleeding for months, and then just spotting. Now I have a discharge all the time. My sex drive is gone. Sometimes it […]
- Tiffani’s Story I recently had the Essure procedure done in October. I went in January for the confirmation test. The confirmation test was not only painful, with a stranger, but it did not work! Only one […]
- Lorena’s Story ESSURE. Worst thing ever , I got my procedure done back in 2010 . I can say I get my period 2 times a month, I could be spotting for about 3 days before my period comes in and some times […]