I had the Essure coils placed in October 2012. I have had non-stop cramping ever since. My doctor told me that it was likely to be bladder spasms, so he gave me medication which did not help. I just had my HSG test and my doctor put a third coil in me (which I was not told about) because one of the coils was placed far too high. I never would have had the procedure done, but I was getting bladder sling surgery and my doctor suggested doing it at the same time. I have put on 20 lbs. in the last 6 months and I have not changed anything. In fact, my exercise has increased. So frustrated…I want them out.
- Gina’s Story I had the essure procedure done in Apri 2012 along with a minimal bladder sling. I continually had vaginal bleeding for 6 months after the procedure. I sometimes would have the bleeding […]
- Rebecka’s Story I am 30 years old and I am a geolgy student, mother of three and a wife. I had the essure procedure and that lead to me having to have a total hysterectomy. The hysterectomy has caused […]
- Lorrie’s Story I had the essure procedure done in July of 2008, because my doctor said that it had a less recovery time and I was a good candidate. I thought about it and liked the idea that I did not […]
- Stephanie’s Story I had essure inserted 6 month later the pain began.I dealt e with the pain for over a year it was horrid.My OB would not help me or have anything to do with me,I even had trouble getting […]
- Jennifer’s Story In 2009 I had the essure placed because I was finished having children. Within 6 months I had already had 2 surgeries to have them removed and then a hysterectomy. I had never experienced […]
- Stephanie’s Story I had the e sure coils inserted July 2009.I was not told of nickel allergy nor did my brochure Oct of 2010 I could not stand the pain not only in my whole body but the severe cramping.I […]