My name is MJ (mary jane) and I had the Essure procedure done in 2004. I’m 52 years old. It’s just been over the past 1 1/2 that I started experiencing problems. My stomach looks as though I’m pregnant and I’m always sooo bloated, its uncomfortable. I’m a very healthy person, I walk, ride my bike everyday, eat well and workout 4 to 5 times a week. However, my stomach will not go down..its very frustrating. I recently went for some tests to try to narrow down some things…a colonoscopy and an upper body ultrasound. Those tests did not show anything. My GYN that did the Essure procedure has now retired. I’m having to find a GYN so I can get some tests done to see what they can find…I feel something isn’t right with my stomach and have pains on each side of my lower abdomen. I have never been this overweight and especially with eating right and working out I shouldn’t be this big at all. Once I have the tests done from my newly found GYN I will post back here.
- Antoinette’s Story I had the Essure procedure done almost 3 year ago, after deciding that 4 children were enough. A little over 1 1/2 years after having the procedure done I missed my period. I went in to […]
- Casey’s Story Hello, My name is Casey. I had the Essure done a few years back and I was told that it was more effective and less painful then my husband getting a vasectimy. I was amazed when I woke up […]
- Rachel’s Story I had the essure procedure in October 2009 at the age of 34. I immediately started to gain weight rapidly. With in six months I had gained 25 lbs. I hadn't changed my eating habits […]
- Venessa’s Story I am a 34 year old mother of 4. I had this procedure done back in 2008/2009 I believe. It was after the birth of my last daughter. I have the card with the barcode they gave me but no […]
- Michelle’s Story Approximately 6 months after I had the Essure inserted I started to experience severe pain in the right side of the abdomen\stomach. This pain has been ongoing for 2 + years and I have […]
- Lucy’s Story I had the esure done in June of 2011. Shortly after having it I had a little bit of pain and then it went away for 3 years. Well for the past almost 4 months I got the pain back and it was […]