I hot E Hell put in me in 2007,I had little knowledge, my Dr. did not want to do a tubal because I had a few stomach surgeries. That was my only option for permanent birth control. I trusted him, shortly after my 3 month xray confirmation. Pain started, I thought it was my period. Wrong the pain continued then I found out I had large cysts on my ovaries. The cysts repeated over and over. With more and more pain. Pain is excruciating when I have relations with my husband. I feel like my insides are coming out. I just want to feel better without painful relations with my husband and horrible periods. Please help. I now live WV, but it was inserted in VA. Please help can not handle the pain and the problems in my marriage.
- Melissa’s Story It was about 2008 or early 2009 and I was looking for permanent birth control. My dr would not even think about tieing my tubes, he said Essure was the best thing ever! well that was the […]
- Amanda’s Story I had Essure done in 2008 after my third child was born. Everything seemed fine for awhile then I started getting infection after infection and had a yeast infection every single month. I […]
- Kathy’s Story I had no clue until I saw this website that my issues could possibly have been created by the Essure procedure. I had the procedure done in Feb 2008; I had gastric bypass surgery in 2007 […]
- Jamie’s Story I had the essure done in may of 2009 and confirmed my tubes were blocked 3 months later. I had regular periods before the essure. I have had problems with my period ever since. Odd stomach […]
- Christina’s Story Hi I'm 27 with two kids. I have this form of birth control and just this weekend one of the coils came out. I feel pain here and there in my tubes and its been almost 3 months since I got […]
- Randi’s Story After have 3 children and marrying a man with 3 of his own I decided I was done having children. After evaluating options given Essure was the easiest, less expensive less evassive […]