I had the Essure procedure done in November 2011. Ever since the procedure I have had very bad headaches, body aches, acne, weight gain and mood swings. I get dizzy out of nowhere and I also get random sharp pains on my sides where the implants are set!
I hate it and I regret ever having the procedure done!!!!! I just figured it was a better form of permanent birth control after having my son, and daughter and set of twins.
- Stephanie’s Story I had the Essure permanent birth control procedure done 3 months ago, 5 months after the birth of my third son. I have been in nonstop pain on my left side ever since I had it done. I […]
- Tiffany’s Story I got the Essure procedure done in April of 2011 after the birth of my second child. I waited the six weeks after having him, then went in 3 months after having the procedure and […]
- Clara’s Story I got my Essure placed in 2011 shortly after having my second child because I had complications with both pregnancy and thought it would be best to have a permanent form of birth control. […]
- Melissa’s Story After making the decision that permanent birth control was the right decision for my life, I decided to make an appointment with my OB/GYN to talk about a tubal ligation. Only, when I got […]
- Monica’s Story I hot E Hell put in me in 2007,I had little knowledge, my Dr. did not want to do a tubal because I had a few stomach surgeries. That was my only option for permanent birth control. I […]
- Terri’s Story I had the Essure procedure done just a few months after the birth of my twins in 2006. I had asked my Doctor about doing a tubal ligation but he assured me that Essure was the way to go […]