My name is Monique; I had the Essure procedure in 2010. I have been with the same Doctor for 8 years and when he recommended this procedure I trusted and valued his opinion.
In February 2011, I blacked out at work causing me to be rushed to the Emergency room. Since this incident, I have had severe migraine headaches, nausea, lower back pain (to the point I am unable to move) blurred vision, pelvic pain, chest pain, dizziness and leg pain. At first the neurologist related these side effects to stress and prescribed many Anti-depressants which only made me sick. I am 38 years old and have been healthy my entire life. Seven months after this procedure my life has changed drastically. I reached out to the Tubal Reversal at Chapel Hill Tubal Reversal Centre and it is $6,000.00 to have the Essure procedure reversed. I am desperate to have this procedure reversed! My health only continues to worsen.
- Shannon’s Story Hi, My name is Shannon. I had the Essure procedure in August 2008. The only thing my doctor told me before having the Essure is that it was permanent. Nothing was mentioned about any […]
- Elizabeth’s Story Hi. Ladies I am here to tell you my story of the problems I have with essure. I got the essure placed in 2010 and since then I have massive headaches, a lower abdominal pain on my left […]
- Cherri’s Story I got essure implanted in 2011. About 1 1/2 to 2 years ago I started noticing that I didn't have as much strength and energy as I had in the past. I really didn't put much into it and my […]
- Beth’s Story I had the procedure done in September of 2012 and had the coils removed in January 2013. In case this may help anyone, here's my horror story with these coils. I chose to go the Essure […]
- Jennifer’s Story Since essure my life went down hill I gained weight over active bladder hair loss non normal periods dizzy spells blurred vision migraines hair loss horrible pains in stomach and back leg […]
- Anna’s Story ..As much as I am relieved to finally feel that I finally have the answer to what has been plaguing me and my health– my life and those around me– for this past year, and a bit […]