I’m looking for understand my pain in the pelvic area for few years. I’m leaving in pain after the essure procedure. And the doctor which have done the procedure said it is cause by c-section scars. I though I have to leave with this pain for the rest of my life. But I moved for another state and the pain got worst. I decide to go a specialist gyn and today he told the coils were misplaced. Now I will to another procedure to take the tails of the coils out of my body because they almost perforated my uterus. Thank you for create this page.
- Elaine’s Story I had the essure procedure done in the fall of 2009. I should have known something went wrong during the procedure. The doctor even said she had trouble getting one of the coils into […]
- Cliana’s Story I has the Essure procedure in October 2010. My OB/Gyn talked me into having the procedure done because he said it not as invasive for me as it would be for my husband to have a vasectomy. […]
- Rhonda’s Story My story ???? My whole life I suffered from very long heavy menstral cycles. I decided to see a gynecologist about getting an ablation. I also needed a permanent form of birth […]
- Tammy’s Story I received the Essure procedure earlier this year 2013 and I have continuously bled. I also have pain and discomfort in my lower back and abdomen area and I swell up a lot. I recently […]
- Jaqueline’s Story I had the Essure procedure done in June 2011 and have had a lot of pain in my lower abdominal area. I could never figure out why so I started researching this and found that there has been […]
- Jeanifer’s Story I'm 38 years old and had a hysterectomy 5 years ago this week. I had the Essure put in and was excited because I had a hard time with traditional hormone birth control. In less than a year […]