I had the Essure procedure done in September of this year, so only a few months ago. I keep getting headaches and pain and kept thinking it would be temporary but it never went away. I got online and found a ton of horror stories and am afraid that the headaches and pain will never go away.
- Kerry’s Story I had the essure procedure a little over a year ago and every since I had the procudure I have had a constant pain. I would have never had the procedure done if I would have known […]
- Melissa’s Story I had the Essure procedure done in May 2006. In August 2010 I had to have emergency surgery from an ectopic pregnancy, not even a year later I became pregnant with my now 10 month old […]
- Justine’s Story The one big problem since having the Essure procedure done two years ago, is that I have been having two menstrual cycles every month. Sometimes only 6 days apart and lasting anywhere […]
- Natalie’s Story My name is Natalie, I'm 36 years old and I received the Essure tubal in early 2004. During that time it was relatively new and I was one of the first 50 women in my area to get this […]
- Veronica’s Story I got essure,back in 2008 ,the dr couldn't put both sides in at the same time so I had to do the painful procedure twice.I now have my periods that are not regular,they come two to three […]
- Alisha’s Story I decided to have the essurr procedure after my fourth child and the first six months was horibble I bleed for three months straight until finally my doctor prescribe me Premarin to stop […]