Hi my name is Natasha Park, I’m 30yrs old, I live in San Tan Valley, AZ. I got the Essure procedure back in April, 2013. But now since I got it, I regret it. I want to get it reversed but its alot of money $5000 or more an. I would have to go out of state. I want another baby. I met the man that I want to spend the rest of my life with an we both want a baby terribly. Thank you for taking the time to read this.
- Natasha’s Story My name is Natasha Park. I live in San Tan Valley, AZ. I regret ever getting the Essure done it ruined my life. My ex in law forced me to get it done. I was living with her at the time. […]
- Bonnie’s Story I had this done on Dec. 23, 2013. I have pains in my sides. My periods are 13 to 14 days long. Go away for about 5 days if lucky and right back again. Constantly tired, no energy and just […]
- Jenny’s Story Hi everyone! I had the Essure procedure done on March 8, 2013 and I basically had a life changing experience. I was depressed and I had no energy. I had nausea, bleeding, spotting, pain in […]
- Jeniffer’s Story Hi everyone, I had the essure procedure done March 8th 2013 and I basically had a life changing experience. I was depressed, I had no energy, nausea, bleeding, spotting, pain in my […]
- Christine’s Story I just stumbbled upon this lawsuit for the Essure implants and I am shocked. I had mine placed in 2007 I lived in AZ at the time I also had an ablation for heavy periods. I am so shocked […]
- Felicia’s Story I had my essure inserted in 2009 after giving birth to my third baby .I consulted with my then obgyn regarding the safest birth control opion. He informed me that essure was the best […]