I had esure on April 25th of 2012 the day before I left my violent husband with our 4 year old son. I lost my mom on March 2, 2011 to estrogen fed breast cancer and after years of being on different birth control not due to being promiscuous but to make me regular and to regulate my hormones also I found out that esure was available on medi-cal and that it was outpatient. I was very excited about no longer having to worry about getting pregnant either but ever since e-sure I worry about the coils moving and also have ridiculous bleeding to where I almost can’t leave home and not take multiple outfits with me. My employers are upset at bath rooming every 20 minutes they don’t make tampons big enough to stop this red tide I am about to get depends so I can work my two jobs and go to college I am 42 and I spend 9 days a month bleeding out with clots that don’t stop I mean unimaginable. I just recently mentioned it to a doctor because I thought maybe it would get better and that it was a temporary side effect however I know now it may get worse I am at a loss for why this 42nd year of my life I should be so miserable with this curse that is already a curse but is now sure hell.
- Seana’s Story I had the Essure procedure about a year ago because I no longer wanted to take the Depo Provera injections due to an history of breast cancer in my family. I did like this mode of birth […]
- Andrea’s Story I had the Essure procedure in January of 2012. At that time, I had a 25 month old little boy and a 9 month old little girl. My Mom was on chemotherapy, as she had just been diagnosed the […]
- Rena’s Story Where do I begin…. My name is Rena, I am 33 years old and within those 33 years I have gone through more than any one person should. lets start from the begining of wanting to […]
- Shandy’s Story When I was 22 yrs old I decided after my second child I din't want anymore and was looking into birth control options. My doctor recomended several different types and we decided assure […]
- Mallorie’s Story My name is Mallorie Smith. After the birth of our fifth little girl my husband and I decided we were done. I'm a stay at home mom so we decided it would be easier for me to get something […]
- Megan’s Story I had Essure done after my 3rd baby in 2010. I have never done well with Hormones and thought of this as a more 'natural' approach. My Doctor obviously hadn't performed many, if at all […]