I had Essure inserted almost four years ago. Since then I have chronic pelvic pain and cramps. I have also been put on antidepressants. I feel like wanting to rip these coils out of me.
- Jessica’s Story I had the essure procedure done 8 years ago. I started to get migraine with auras shortly after, but, never thought it could be from the procedure. After reading other womens […]
- Jennifer’s Story I had the coils put in two years ago.. i have had bad headaches cramping nausea spotting and sharp pains.. never had any of this before.. i want them out! I would of never got them if i […]
- Ashley’s Story I had essure put in 5years a go after my second child. Since then I have had excruciating pain and cramps, the feeling of always being tired, and very heavy periods. Essure was the biggest […]
- Mary’s Story I had this done in 2005 and I was never told by my doctor that I would have back pains, and the feeling like my insides are being ripped out. I also lost my sex drive. I wish that I […]
- Lynn’s Story When I first told my story a few weeks ago, I was not having side affects. Not I have a burning around my right ovary and pain. Sometimes when I move I can feel the metal poke me. I don't […]
- Bel’s Story I had the Essure procedure done four years ago. Since then my cycles have gotten pretty bad seems like every year I get older the worse they get. Anyone else have this problem?