I had the Essure procedure done back in 2007, just a few months after my fourth child was born in January. I’ve been having alot of problems from heavy bleeding with pretty big size red ball things falling out every time I have my period. I have headaches, some are severe, I have problems with my teeth, chest pain, left ear buggs me every now and then, constipation, bloating, my throat hurts several times a day, taste of nickel, coughing up yellowish green mucus, the list goes on. There is too much to mention.
I’m not happy at all with my decision on having the Essure procedure done and feel I was pushed into having it. I’ve been getting depressed and very stressed out, like I’ve never been when I wasn’t on Essure. This has changed my life style BIG time, to where I feel shortness of breath, can keep up with my children like I use to, and I feel that I’m hopeless in many ways! I want my life back and Essure has robbed me of all of that!
- Michelle’s Story I had Essure put in November 2012 six weeks after the birth of my son. I thought it was a good choice versus tubal ligation since, according to the doctor, there was no bad side effects […]
- Alicia’s Story In 2011, I gave birth to my son. I soon discovered that being a working mother was harder than I had ever imagined. Although I loved my child, the reality of the matter was that I was […]
- William’s Story I am a physician that has removed over 100 of these devices. The symptoms in patients varied from none to severe pelvic pain, skin rashes, joint pain, painful periods, metalic taste in the […]
- Nichole’s Story I had this procedure done July 2, 2012. It was the worst decision I have ever made. First, they don't put you under they just loaded me up with pain medicine, and I was left to get dressed […]
- Amber’s Story I had my Essure procedure done 2 months after I had my fourth child in February 2011. I've had a lot of anxiety and depression and extreme tiredness since the procedure. I've had chest […]
- Nancy’s Story I like many other women have had numerous complications I believe are caused by having the Essure implanted January 2013. Since having the Essure put in, my life hasn't been the same with […]