I got mine put in about 2 years ago and have been in a lot of pain the one in my left tube moved up to fair and my ob said there is still a chance of me getting pregnant. I have really heavy periods and i’ve even had 2 to 3 periods a month, ive gained 40 or so pounds since I’ve had it in. I wish i never got it done, now i’m trying to lose weight and its hard all the work outs and dieting ive been doing and still not losing weight, and the pain i would rather go through labor then deal with the pain I’m in now.
- Pamela’s Story I had the procedure done about 4 years ago…Right after I had it done we lost our insurance coverage so I never had any follow up after implantaion..I also had to go back twice […]
- Jeannette’s Story I had the procedure done 2yrs ago and since then I have the worst cramps, back pain and sometime weeknes on my legs. I always been small and always have lose my baby weight withing 3month […]
- Michele’s Story I had been thinking about getting my tubes tied so during a OBGYN visit( where they suggested the Essure because of the low down time.) I went through with the procedure in August of 2012. […]
- Chrystal’s Story I talked to my doctor about tubaligation when I was pregnant with my 4th child. He suggested the essure. He told me all about how much better it was than the tubaligation. I told him I […]
- Cheryl’s Story I had the implants done in Dec of 2014. I thought it went well. I had a fair amount of pain and bleeding post procedure, but I figured that was normal. When I went back in for the 3 month […]
- Dawn’s Story I had the procedure done after the birth of my 3 child in 2006. The procedure was extremely painful. I had severe cramps for a year nonstop. I went to my Dr a few times and he kept wanting […]