It’s been three years since I had essure, and today is the day I wish I never got it, before essure I had cramps two weeks before my period, now I get it all the time, I’ve always had problems on my left side, but since essure my hips have been hurting, and the pain and numbness on my left side has intensified, I actually can feel the tenderness in my groin area, not only that my menstrual has been all over the place, like fpr the last two months I’ve had two periods in one month, U started a period calander and I put the first date and the last day of that period which was Oct. 10th, now I am on again, and I put it on the Calendar and it ask me am I sure because it is too close to my last one, it is always heavy, which I never really had. Today I am in alot of pain, feeling depressed, feeling like I want to rip out my left ovaries, with my hip problems and stuff they say its my sciatic, so I do excercise, which helps, but I still fill that pressure and pains on the leftin the ovarie area, now I just feel like crying. Do anyone else have any pf these symptoms after getting essure, if so how do ypu deal with it. I swear I just feel like ripping this thing out, it is so unbearable.
- Heather’s Story I had my procedure done on April 26, 2012. I have constant pain in my pelvic area and a lot of times it feels like there is pressure on my pelvis. I get headaches a lot. I have gained a […]
- Nicole’s Story I had Essure done in 2008 and confirmation in 2009 and since then I have had a DNC and an ablation due to extremely painful heavy periods. Since having the ablation I have had severe […]
- Tabatha’s Story In 2009 I had the essure procedure done. I just gave birth to my third child and didn't want to have anymore babies. But now I wish I never had done this to myself. None of the doctors […]
- Stephanie’s Story I got the Essure done in December 2012 after having twins. I was sure about not having anymore children. I have never had menstrual cramps until after having my 1st son in 2009, they […]
- Shannon’s Story Hello, my name is Shannon, I am now 38 years old. I had essure put in in 2006. That was the worst mistake of my life! I was talked into tihs by my doctor who at the time was the first […]
- Lora’s Story Well I had the essure birth control sense 2003. I had major problems over the years…first off depression hit in. My mood changed to being happy go lucky to sleeping most of the day. […]