Got an essure after requesting that my tubes just be removed, but after two tries, the essure didn’t even take. When they did the post-op checkup after the second attempt, it was found that I could still very easily become pregnant, since one side was not blocked at all. This actually kind of irritated me, since now finally they wanted to do what I requested in the first place-after putting me under twice and in plenty of pain both times. Long story short, they did end up having to remove the tubes altogether. That was a much better option in the first place, so far as I’m concerned.
- Jennifer’s Story I had the essure procedure in 2007. Immeditally waking up from surgery i was in servere pain. My dr. just dismissed it. Even months after I was having pelvic pain. I continued to tell […]
- Tanette’s Story Ive had the essure for 6 almost 7 years now pain in my side and butt. I just want it to be removed. I rather have more children then to go through is pain for any longer 6 years is long enough.
- Johna’s Story I had the procedure in 2012. During the procedure I knew something wasn't right because it was extremely painful on one side. During the waiting period to see if it took I was having back […]
- Nicole’s Story Hi my name is Nicole and i have been on the essure for almost 5 years and i hate it. it has made my life so painful my head hurts so bad sometimes i have to go to the doctors to get meds […]
- Jeanine’s Story I had essure inserted in 2011 I have had issue out issue ever since. Pains in left side cramps all month all no periods even one month my period was so bad. I had take pain killers. I went […]
- Jessica’s Story I had the Essure procedure three years ago after being told there would be no down time and no long term or serious side effects. In the past 3 years I've had headaches, muscle stiffness, […]