I had the procedure done in April 2014. Went back 3 months later for the confirmation test. I was told for the confirmation, it would be painless with just mild discomfort and to take Tylenol ahead of time. I ended up passing out during the confirmation. It hurt so bad. I was told this was the best thing to have done. At first I thought it was great. I was back to work the next day. Then my problems started. Pelvic/abdominal pain all the time, bloating, back pain, fatigue, weight gain (almost 50 lbs), back aches, all kinds of things. I’ve had lab work, ultrasounds, X-rays, CT scans to try and figure out what’s causing my problems and everything is normal. Now my dr has me on birth control pills to surpress my ovaries. This whole thing has been emotionally and financially degrading. My dr does not believe my problems are Essure related, however I didnt have any problems until I got this. I’ve had enough and just want them to be gone. I’m only 29 and will have to have a hysterectomy if I can find a dr close to me to take them out.
- Jill’s Story I got my essure implantation around august or September of 2006. I had just had a second child and she was 7 weeks premature. my first child was born healthy, but I had hemorrhaged with […]
- Rachael’s Story I had Essure implanted in October 5th 2009. I was told it was easier then having your tubes tied. I started having constant back pain and very heavy periods. I was told this was because […]
- Debra’s Story I am 36 hours away from a total hysterectomy with my tubes being removed. I am 49 years old so I figured I was just going threw 'that time' where my body was going through pre-menapause. […]
- Nicole’s Story I had the Essure device installed in March 2014 and although an excruciatingly painful process…. since I have never given birth I was told it wasn't going to be an issue, but mid […]
- Candice’s Story i am a mother of 4 wonderful children. we decided after our 4th child & a dificult pregnancy that we would not have anymore children so we agreed on essure. it sounded as if it would […]
- Benita’s Story Hello I'm on here to tell you all about my medical issues with the Essure that I have incountered over the years and still today. So this is how it began In. In 2008 I was looking for a […]