I was told how easy and safe this in office procedure would be. It was neither. The procedure was so painful and I believe not even done correctly. I now have horrible bladder pains and incontinence. The medicine for the bladder pains you cant keep taking because it causes cancer. I have other complications that are too embarassing to talk about. I am so glad that women are fighting to remove this product. Iwish Ihad more information before I had this procedure attempted.
- Melissa’s Story I had the Essure procedure in 2009 and I have had pain ever since. I had cervical cancer which was removed by a leep procedure a month after i had the Essure in. For the past year I have […]
- Stacie’s Story Hi my names is Stacie, I am a 35 year old mother of two wonderful girls. My story is a bit different but seems to have the same results. I had my Essure put in about 3 months ago. I did […]
- Lorrie’s Story I had the essure procedure done in July of 2008, because my doctor said that it had a less recovery time and I was a good candidate. I thought about it and liked the idea that I did not […]
- Janet’s Story If you are done having babies, just get your tubes tied and be done with it. That way you won't have any OOPS babies you hadn't planned on. I had to have my tubes tied when I was 21 and […]
- Sterling’s Story Hi my name is Sterling Gillikin and life partner / wife had this procedure done around 2008 and has been suffering every since. Due to finances she did this instead of me. Regretted it […]
- Elizabeth’s Story I had the esure procedure about four years ago. Worst decision ever, which my doctor at the time talked me into. shortly after having this procedure I experienced sharp, stabbing vaginal […]