I had Essure done at Cleveland Clinic in Weston, Fl in May 2012. Not only did the surgery cost $12,000 but I had to pay out of pocket $1,200. Ever since the inserts were put in, my period is a massacre every month for 10 days with horrible cramps & back pain. My Doctor told me my only 2 choices were to do Nova sure (burning the uterus lining) or a partial Hysterectomy. I regret ever doing this and am looking into an Attorney to get this company put out of business. Why are they still doing this procedure with all the nightmares that are reported on here? Money is all they are concerned with, not our well being. Sad! Please lead me in the right direction to get this faulty device removed and to also have Essure cover the expenses. My insides feel so damaged. Thanks in advance for your help!
- Nicole’s Story I had Essure inserted 2 years ago as an alternative option to tubal ligation. I am highly allergic to nickel, and was never asked, informed or tested for nickel hypersensitivity. I have […]
- Nancy’s Story My name is Nancy. I had the Essure procedure in Dec. 2006, 2 months after I had my last child. I didn't want to take birth control because of the money and being forgetful. I was […]
- Nikki’s Story My story has more to do with infertility than fertility. I had an enlarged fallopian tube that prevented me from becoming pregnant. On the advice of my local fertility clinic I had the […]
- Ashley’s Story Hello, my name is Ashley I am 28 years old, and I had to essure procedure done in 2006. Six weeks after but second daughter was born. My OBGYN at the time spoke very highly of the product. […]
- Nicole’s Story I had the Essure device installed in March 2014 and although an excruciatingly painful process…. since I have never given birth I was told it wasn't going to be an issue, but mid […]
- Jeanmarie’s Story I had the essure proceedure about 5 years ago. For the last year my period has become very heavy and very painful. The last 2 months I have been bleeding when I have an orgasim. I went to […]