Yes I had essure for over 3 yrs now I thought I was going crazy and I thought it was just in my head and Ive always had bad cramps but now its every day for at least 15 mins bent over on the ground in tears it is worst then my contractions were during labor!
I’m a small person and im always cold but at night ive been waking up in a hot sweat, hot flashes,my fingers go numb and tingly, im always tired, my ankles ache and my bones, feel confused or just duh sometimes, and it hurts having sex sometimes it can be painful not comfortable! My cousin is currently have a hysterectomy done cause 2 days ago she found out she was pregnant and she has had essure for a little longer then I have. She had a tubler pregency!
She is only 30 yrs old! Im a little older than her is this next for me! Sometimes I get a pain and I tell my fiance that it feels like my insides are gonna fall out like straight out my crotch!!
What did they do to me! Where and who do I get help from?
- Barbara’s Story I had the Essure procedure done about 3 months ago (July-2013) since then I being having really bad pain on my lower back and feels like my uterus is coming out, every time I have my […]
- Gretchen’s Story The Essure procedure was pretty painful, I went through a lot before the procedure it's self and had to go to a specialist at another location. My massive problem with it all is similar to […]
- Krystal’s Story When I became pregnant with my son, my doctor and I had planned and scheduled a c-section so that I could have my tubes tied at the same time as delivery. However, when I went into labor, […]
- Sheiletia’s Story I too have the essure and also have endometriosis, but since I had the essure i've been having a whole lot more pain along with hot and cold flashes. When i spoke to my doctor they too […]
- Alma’s Story I had the essure procedure done back in 2012. My symptoms started three days after the coils were implanted. I suffer from severe migranes, nickel taste in mouth, blurry vision, lower […]
- Nicola’s Story I got mine put in about 2 years ago and have been in a lot of pain the one in my left tube moved up to fair and my ob said there is still a chance of me getting pregnant. I have really […]