I had the Essure procedure after I had my son I believe in 2009. When I went in for my first test the springs hadn’t fused yet so I waited another 3 months and went back again still the springs hadn’t fused. I went through this painful process a handful of times, then I started to have the worst stomach pain, I mean more painful than birth. I was going back and forth to my doctor for about a year and I was getting medication for inflammation until finally my doctor decided to take a look inside. He told me my uterus was red and inflamed, the only option I had left was a hysterectomy at the age of 28. I’ve always thought about filling a lawsuit but not sure how to go about it. My doctor never gave me any negative stories about this procedure if so I probably would’ve just had my tunes tied.
- Patricia’s Story I am 37 years old and i just had the essure procedure done last June 2013. After talking to my doctor about options this is what he recommended sounds really good since i don't have to be […]
- Robin’s Story In 2010 I decided to have the Essure implanted with encouragement from my doctors. After having a lot of discomfort as well as pain from it I decided to look into options to undo Essure. I […]
- Rachel’s Story I had Essure placed in 2013 in the spring. Unfortunelty I have had diffulties on a monthly basis with cramping since having the procedure done. I have been to the doctor several times […]
- Karissa’s Story I had the Essure placed on Feb 2009. I was told by my doctor that they do not tie tubes anymore that they have a new form of birth control called the Essure. So after my daughter was born […]
- Berenice’s Story I had the Essure implanted in October 2011 after giving birth to my son in July 2011. Soon after the procedure I started experiencing joint pain, chronic lower back and abdominal pain, […]
- Lucy’s Story I had the esure done in June of 2011. Shortly after having it I had a little bit of pain and then it went away for 3 years. Well for the past almost 4 months I got the pain back and it was […]