I had the Essure for three years. Every month a week before my cycle I experience horrible cramping. The cramping felt as if I were having a miscarriage. I inform my gyn but she told me that the Essure is not removable. I’m sad, confused, and don’t know what to do.
Recently I found out I was 7 weeks pregnant and as soon as I find out, a few days later I miscarried. I don’t know how much more I can take. My family and I are devastated. I want to have more children once I finish school but now that my gyn said its not removable I’m upset, and the lost of my baby is even more upsetting.
- Breeanne’s Story Hi my name is Breeanne. I'm 27 years old and have three babies. I have had the Essure done after my youngest turned one. I knew that I did not want anymore children. So in July 2012 I got […]
- Carrie’s Story I had the essure implant done on December 23, 2008. I had it done as an outpatient procedure. I immediately began to have problems with the implant. I had pain, weakness, and could not […]
- Nikki’s Story After our 3rd baby and how sick I was, my husband and I decided not to have any more children. I was all set to have my tubes tied. But, we were getting ready to go on vacation. So I asked […]
- Breeanne’s Story Hi my name is Breeanne I'm 27 years old and have 3 babies and I to have had the essure done after my youngest turned 1. I knew that I did not want anymore children. So in July 2012 I got […]
- Heather’s Story I like to tell people that I was a 'late bloomer.' I was married for ten years and never got pregnant. Then at age 38, I got pregnant for the first time and my husband and I were […]
- Toniesha’s Story Hello, My name is Toniesha Im a single mother of 4 and I had the essure procedure done in 2010 after I gave birth to my last child in 2009. I have had so many issues as far as my monthly […]