I had the Essure procedure February of 2012, 6 weeks after giving birth to my second child. I had the dye test in May. 100% blocked. I have severe cramping most all of the time. A few days before my menstrual cycle starts, throughout my cycle and a few days after, I have severe pain, to the point I am doubled over in pain, nausea and vomiting. A few times I have been hospitalized for a week or longer because I was staying so dehydrated. I couldn’t even keep water down. My doctor gives me phenergan to help but it only helps some. Had I known all of this before hand, I would have chosen another method.
- Alicia’s Story Hi! I’m a mother of four. I had the Essure procedure on March 8, 2018. I was told that I would be 100 percent back to normal the same day. I’ve had nothing but problems and constant pain. […]
- Kathryn’s Story My husband and I knew we only wanted one child so after my daughter was born I spoke to my doctor about having my tubes tied. He said that they had a new procedure called Essure […]
- Jessica’s Story Early November 2006, six months after the birth of my youngest child, I had the essure procedure done and have regretted it ever since! They gave me the depo shot to loosen my cervix up […]
- Stephanie’s Story After my 3rd daughter was born in Jan, 2009,I knew permanent birth control was the best option for me. My OB/GYN told me about the essure and before I did any kind of research, I jumped […]
- Dora’s Story I had the essure procedure done in Oct. of 2010. It was very painful. After the insertion of the essure coils, I indurred 15 months of bleeding or spotting 25+ days out […]
- Maria’s Story In 2006 I gave birth to our 3rd child and months later my husband and I decided 3 was a good number for us. I spoke to my doctor about birth control options and she mentioned Essure, […]