Just found out I am 17 weeks pregnant. Had Essure procedure done 2.5 years ago. During ultrasound doctors were able to see one coil, not sure where the second coil is at this point. Will have to investigate after delivery. I pray for a healthy baby, since I had no pre-natal care for 17 weeks. My youngest was born with a genetic disorder therefore, my husband and I decided we did not want more children.
Still in shock,
- Antoinette’s Story I had the Essure procedure done almost 3 year ago, after deciding that 4 children were enough. A little over 1 1/2 years after having the procedure done I missed my period. I went in to […]
- Kashica’s Story I still can wrap my head around the fact that a person whom you trust with your health/life could be so careless as to clearly and concisely explain and guide you in making a decision with […]
- Dawn’s Story five years ago I had essure. Six months after having essure I found out that I was pregnant with my son. Thankfully, no harm came to my son due to the coils in my tubes he is a […]
- Rowe’s Story My story is somewhat different. However, it still involves the Essure and the inappropriate use of it. I was 25 then and pregnant with my second child when it was offered to me at the […]
- Angel’s Story I needed to get an ablation due to the blood thinner's I'm on, as I have a rare genetic blood clotting disorder. The Gyn surgeon said, 'the FDA would not appove the ablation until I got […]
- Caryn’s Story Hello. My name is Caryn Kukuk. About 7 years ago, when my son was 1, I decided to have the Essure procedure. It seemed like the best choice since I had already had 2 C-sections. My […]