I had the essure procedure in 2010 and it has been very difficult. I have stomach and bacj pain as well as strange bleeding weeks at a time. I know I made the choice to get essure but I asked so many questions and I was told by my doctor and essure rep that it was completely safe and side effect free. Ladies please find another birth control option.
- Anita’s Sory I had the essure done a month ago and already I feel terrible.. I decided to google for anyone possible reason for this and im devastated if i'm honest at all the stories stating what i'm […]
- Stacey’s Story I got the essure procedure done in early 2010 because it seemed like the best choice for me….but now I regret it. I am 25 years old and cannot live life normal. Ever since I have had […]
- Jenny’s Story My Essure story begins in 2008. At the time I was an OR technician and had regularly witnessed the Essure procedure. From seeing it done, I decided that this was the way to go for […]
- Amanda’s Story I had the Essure placed in September 2011. Shortly after I had the procedure done I started having pain and bleeding. I bled for months at a time. They tried hormone manipulation (birth […]
- Melissa’s Story I had the Essure done in 2006. Since that time I started having heavier bleeding, periods every 3 weeks, and severe pain. After many doctors visits, a hospital visit, I found out today I […]
- Samantha’s Story My Name Is Samantha I've Had esure since February of 2012 & right After I Got It Done I Felt Pressure Witch The Doctor Said Was Normal But I Also Stayed Bleeding For 8 Months straight […]