This also happened to me!
I was doine having childrena nd my IUD was expiring so my husband and I researched options and decided on the Essure. It caused me extreme abdominal pain and bloating. When I went back in weeks later I was told that I was the luckin 1 in a million people where the ensure did not work. Apparently my cervix completely screed closed and I could either have my doctor slice it open or have a hystorectomy. Three days later I was in for surgery and had a hysterectomy days before Christmas in 2012. Also ironically, I have suffered from excessive daytime sleepoiness ever since. I wish I never had to have the hystorectomy!!!!!!!!!!!!
- Kelli’s Story I had essure in 2011. It seemed very appealing since it was a simple procedure that could be done in office and too be honest it was a fairly easy procedure. Then when I went […]
- Mwgan’s Story I had the Essure implants placed almost 6 years ago now. At that time, I hadn't been able to find much research at all stating there were issues with the procedure. My doctor and midwife […]
- Pam’s Story I had the Essure procedure done about 2 years ago after having our (surprise) fourth daughter. We were done or shall I sayI was done having babies. I felt as though at 35 that was old […]
- Gretchen’s Story The Essure procedure was pretty painful, I went through a lot before the procedure it's self and had to go to a specialist at another location. My massive problem with it all is similar to […]
- Catrice’s Story I had the essure procedure about ten years ago and needless to say it didn't work . Only my left tube is blocked. since then I've had a lot of abdominal pain n infections. I have also been […]
- Pam’s Story After having the essure procedure I starting having heavy periods. Within two years of having Essure, I started have pains in my abdomin along with painful intercourse. Now in the last […]