After having the essure procedure I starting having heavy periods. Within two years of having Essure, I started have pains in my abdomin along with painful intercourse. Now in the last two years I have had continuous bleeding, which has resulted in two D&C , and an abdominal ablation to stop the bleeding. Almost one year after my ablation I’m still experienceing bleeding and cramping that brings me to my knees it’s so painful. I have had so my vaginisl and abdominal sonagrams and still no diagnosis of why am suffering with these systems. I strongly would not recommend the Essure procedure.
- Tina’s Story I had the Essure in 2012 when my baby was still a year old. I have cramps now. I have heavy bleeding during my period, which I've never experienced before the Essure procedure. l bleed […]
- Michelle’s Story After reading some of the problems other women are experiencing mine seems so minor but ever since I've had the Essure procedure have experience with cramps lower back pain , pain in my […]
- Gladys’s Story Hi my name is Gladys i had the essure procedure done when i was 24 about a year and a half ago it was the biggest mistake of my life. I suffer from migraine, abdominal pain, cramping, pain […]
- Crystal’s Story I am 26 years old and have four children. I had the Essure done in 2011. Ever since the procedure I have had unbearable cramps, multiple periods, and headaches. I have gone to the doctor […]
- Sheila’s Story hi , I have had the essure for about 5 years Now , since then I have had very heavy periods , very bad cramps and the worst headaches ! I wish I could have them could removed but I don't […]
- Crystal’s Story Most painful procedure I have ever had. Bed riden the day of procedure and couldn't go back to work until two days later still with heavy bleeding. Had my procedure done back in 2011 and […]