My Essure procedure was terrible from the beginning. The day I went in for the placement it was so painful. The doctor had a student do the placement. He never could get it in the correct place. My numbing medication wear off and the doctor said it would me too much to take everything out and numb me back up. The doctor did finally help to finish to procedure. I was so thankful my sister went with me. She stayed there at my head holding my hand trying to keep me calm.
When all the doctors and staff left room I busted into tear because I was bleeding and hurting so bad. The pain never stopped. I had heavy bleeding. I stayed in the bed. It was about 2 weeks later when I started hurting more and bleeding even heavier. A few hours later I went to the bathroom and one of the coils came out. When I went to the doctor I asked them to find out what side it was on and to take the other one out. They would not do that. I had my tubes tied 5 weeks later. I still think the other coil causes me pain today. It has been about a year now. I would never recommend this procedure to anyone!
- Peggy’s Story Hi my name is Peggy Acosta I'm 34 years of age and I had my essure done 5 years ago, I really do regret it couse I been miserable since then I have to suffer from on and off pain, gas […]
- Racheal’s Story My name is Racheal I got the essure device cause I was told I would have to be cut open like a c section the day I went in for my tubal ligation and I was out for hours I went in at 8 in […]
- Rosie’s Story Mother of 5 children youngest being five years old and having the ESSURE procedure done in 2008 no more children for me. For years I have suffered with with the most terrible period pains. […]
- Rachael’s Story I decided after my second child I was finished having children. I have a boy and a girl! So i talked to my doctor about a tubal and all he could talk about was how great essure was and […]
- Brandi’s Story I just had my second baby in June 2009 and I informed my doctor that I wanted to have my tubes tied. My doctor offered me the Essure procedure brochure. I went home and looked up forums […]
- Ariel’s Story Hi, After two kids I decided I did not want any more and went to my doctor asking about permanent contraception. My doctor told me about Essure which shounded great at the time. Having […]