Hi my name is Paula.
I was 31 when I went in to get the Essure procedure done. I did not want to get my womanly organs removed but I had already had all the babies i wanted. So at first it was good no cramping but my periods were very heavy with huge blood clots. After years of bleeding excessively and being in pain I went back to my Dr and asked to have them removed. They stated they could not reverse the Essure but they could make the bleeding be less. So I went in to get a sample of my uterus tested. OH by the way since i got this Essure I also got some strange health issues that to this day can not be explained. I would get blood clots in my lungs but no doctor could say from where or why. So when i went to go give a sample of my uterus I almost bleed out 5 days later due o the blood thinner I have to be on for the rest of my life now. i went into surgery and had 2 blood transfusions. The pain during my periods is horrible. But I was never told why I was bleeding so much. Its another question for my books. I would love to have these things removed but have been told repeatedly that I can not. i would not recommend this to my worst enemy.
- Malerie’s Story I had my daughter on feb 2012 she was baby #5 I got essure and I was bleeding for about a year straight miserable and in pain …. I went to the hospital a few times with what looked […]
- Chandra’s Story Hi I got the essure procedure done 2 yrs ago and ever since then I have had so many problem I have abdominal pain all the time and it's worse on my period and before I had the procedure my […]
- Tiffany’s Story My name is Tiffany, I am 43 and 2 years ago when I decided to have the Essure procedure done it was because my children were grown and I surely didnt want any babies at this point in my […]
- Jennifer’s Story Hi, I am 35 yrs old and had the essure procedure since 2006, 6 weeks after I had my daughter. I have had nothing but problems the procedure. First, it was the heavy bleeding for 3 and a […]
- Sheila’s Story Hello, my name is shelly.i am a 29 year old mother of 3 all of which were unplanned and after a failed iud and vasectomy! After my last baby the dr said I had 2 choices, a tubal or this […]
- Felicia’s Story I had my essure inserted in 2009 after giving birth to my third baby .I consulted with my then obgyn regarding the safest birth control opion. He informed me that essure was the best […]