My problems began almost as soon as I had the procedure. I’m dealing with chronic migraines, chronic fatigue, muscle pain & weakness, brain fog & more. I had to stop working in March 2013 because I could no longer get out of bed. I would like to have the implant removed but my insurance company will not cover the cost. If you are considering this procedure, do not go through with it.
- Romy’s Story Hi, I have my Essure implants October 2013, the same day I knew that something happen to me, the left size start with pain, but the Right size was ok, I couldn't get out if bed for 3 days […]
- Heather’s Story I received Essure in 2012, after my Doctor suggested that it would be the best solution for me in the way of permanent birth control. I of course had hang-ups about leaving a foreign […]
- Amanda’s Story I had essure placed in December of 2013, 8 weeks after having my third boy, who was a preemie. My husband and i decided we were done having kids, and this proved to be the BEST option for […]
- Sandra’s Story I had Essure implanted on March 2, 2009. I was looking for a permanent form of birth control that would also stop my heavy periods. My Dr. Said this world do the trick and be awesome […]
- Renee’s Story I had ensure placed on July 5, 2013. They had some complications getting one coil in on one side so it took way longer than expected. I went home with minor pain as to be expected, but as […]
- Wendy’s Story I am 38 years old, a wife and a mother of two grown children. In February of 2012 I was told by my obgyn doctor that he recommended the essure device for my irregular periods and as a […]