I had essure placed in 2007 the doctor sold me on it. It would be quick and out patient I wasn’t given much information on it. Soon after I began to get blooded and gaining weight also sharp pains in my lower abdomen but I didn’t 2 and 2 together until I spoke to someone else that had similar symptoms also back pain and felt tingling feeling on my fingers. I wish I knew that I am not alone I suffer from migraines and lack lots of energy. I self medicated with excedrin migraine and ibuprofen I use them on a daily basis I have not been the same since Essure I want them out so bad. I feel robbed of 7 years of my life is like im not tge same person I was never tired or this heavy I wish I could afford to have essure remove it sucks never feeling 100 %.
- Tina’s Story My name is Tina, im from oklahoma. Im 34 years old and the mother of 4. After the birth of my 4th child my physician suggested the essure device because i didnt want to use birth control […]
- Michelle’s Story Approximately 6 months after I had the Essure inserted I started to experience severe pain in the right side of the abdomen\stomach. This pain has been ongoing for 2 + years and I have […]
- Tonya’s Story Hi my name is Tonya. I am 32 years old and a mother of 7 children. After my 7th child I got the Essure done in January 2012. It was the biggest mistake of my life . Since then my life has […]
- Monica’s Story I got essure in late 2012, after 4 kids and wanting something permanent my gyno suggested that was the best option, oh how betrayed I feel. Things have changed for me as well as for my […]
- Michelle’s Story About 2 years ago I had the essure procedure. Everything was good for awhile, then I started with stomach pain and cramping. I also had bowel issues. I would have to go to the bathroom […]
- Melda’s Story So I have always been a health 34 yr. old female, taking no medication on a daily basis, but I felt my health getting worse for the last 7 plus months. I had the following symptoms and […]