I got Essure in September 2008, just 6 weeks after having my second baby. Since then my periods have went from 5 days to 14 days. Half way through the month I spot for at least 3 days. I started having awful headaches less that a month after having this procedure. I have not gotten pregnant. But I wish I wouldn’t have let every one push me into this procedure. My family and my kids family wanted me to have this procedure done due to problems I have while being pregnant. Never would have done tgis procedure if I had known the side effects.
- Bonnie’s Story I had this done on Dec. 23, 2013. I have pains in my sides. My periods are 13 to 14 days long. Go away for about 5 days if lucky and right back again. Constantly tired, no energy and just […]
- Maria’s Story My name is Maria and I am a mother of 3. I received the essure procedure in December of 2013, 6 weeks post delivery. About 6 months after the procedure, I began having horrible headaches […]
- Lorena’s Story ESSURE. Worst thing ever , I got my procedure done back in 2010 . I can say I get my period 2 times a month, I could be spotting for about 3 days before my period comes in and some times […]
- Sheli’s Story After reading some of these stories, i'm so sad and angry that a product isn't pulled with so many negative effects of Essure. I'm fortunate to have a less agressive story about having the […]
- Debbi’s Story I had the Essure Procedure done in December 2012 when I was 36. The reason why I choose to have this procedure was because I was done having children and my doctor highly recommened this […]
- Kayla’s Story I had my Essure procedure done in February 2011 and I found out on Monday October 1, 2012 that I was 5 months pregnant. I did go back for my 3 month check up and everything turned out […]