I had the Essure implanted Oct 2013 and since then I have severe pelvic pain, a constant period (everyday), metallic taste everyday, excruciating knee pain. After being able to walk/jog 6 miles a day I can not even finish 2 miles. Everytime I sit longer than 30 mins or lay down I get up like I am full arthritis and 60+ years old and I am only 33. Intercourse brings a period on the days that I think my cycle has stopped. This is the worse mistake I ever made in my life and since I only have one tube to begin with I can not imagine what women are going through that have two of these devices implanted. Now I know there are women that have these devices that havent had any issues but honestly I just think this is the worst invention and I wish I had done more research. My husband feels sorry for me I am not sure if there is a positive light on at the end of the tunnel.
- Rachael’s Story I decided after my second child I was finished having children. I have a boy and a girl! So i talked to my doctor about a tubal and all he could talk about was how great essure was and […]
- Melissa’s Story I just finished reading a few women's stories. I am 36 years old and I am somewhat ashamed to say that I didn't pay attention to potential side effects. My Essure was placed in April of […]
- Michelle’s Story I had the Essure Procedure, done in 2012. I not sure what I need to do. My story is, I had this been less then a year ago, it was the most painful thing ever. My right side started […]
- Casie’s Story I had the Essure procedure done in 2011. I am currently getting information together for my Doctor because he wants to see how many women out there are suffering! After going to him […]
- Jessica’s Story I got the essure implants in 2009. Only thing they told me was that I'd have some light cramping after it was put in. I was never told that I'd have so many other problems. Since the […]
- Lori’s Story I had this procedure done in 2007 and had problems from day one. The coil that was placed in my right fallopian tube was rejected right away during the procedure and had to be removed and […]