I got my essure put in April 2014. I had a cycle for 3 months and after that I get a cycle twice a month, I have constant pelvic pain that I have to take Excedrin for to help with pain. Been to the emergency room for pelvic pain but the only thing they do is say its a uti even when I tell them I have the essure implants. Now I can’t really have intercourse because its too painful, have frequent migraines, and leg pain. I don’t know what else to do. I don’t want a hysterectomy so I’m kind of scared at this point.
- April’s Story I got the essure procedure on April 17, 2014. I have been dealing with terrible pelvic & low stomach pain since. If I knew this was a side effect then I wouldn't have chosen essure. […]
- Erica’s Story I had the procedure in 2008 sunce the first day i had problems i was bleeding for 3 weeks with extreme pelvic pain the doctor told me i had a cyst that burst that's why i had pain but […]
- Michelle’s Story My name is Michelle and I'm from Michigan. I had Essure procedure done in april of 2014. Had nothing but issues from the day after the procedure. Heavy nonstop bleeding pain cramps and […]
- Amanda’s Story I had the Essure procedure done in April of this year. I have had nothing but pain. I have my period 3 weeks out of the month and I have severe pains during and after intercourse. There […]
- Tenisha’s Story I had the essure procedure done after my second son was born in April 2011. I constantly have pinch pains in my lower abdomen and pelvic area. My menstrual cycle is also kind of erratic. […]
- Heather’s Story I had my procedure done on April 26, 2012. I have constant pain in my pelvic area and a lot of times it feels like there is pressure on my pelvis. I get headaches a lot. I have gained a […]