I had the Essure procedure completed back in 2009. Since then. I’ve suffered from chronic pain in my lower back and severe pain during ovulation.
When I spoke to my dr. About the side affects. He felt it was nothing.
Mom glad to know I’m not the only one suffering.
Quijusan -phx. Az
- LaTonya’s Story I had the essure procedure done on Aug. 14,2015. Every since the procedure I have been hurting in my lower back, lower right side nad bleeding just about everyday! When I called my doctor […]
- Johna’s Story I had the procedure in 2012. During the procedure I knew something wasn't right because it was extremely painful on one side. During the waiting period to see if it took I was having back […]
- Elizabeth’s Story I had the Essure Inserts put in after my second child in June 2013. Since then I have had heavy bleeding, cramping, and excruciating lower back pain on my left side that never goes away.
- Veronica’s Story I got essure,back in 2008 ,the dr couldn't put both sides in at the same time so I had to do the painful procedure twice.I now have my periods that are not regular,they come two to three […]
- Cynthia’s Story Hi I am a mom of three and I am 35 yrs old. On May 16, 2009 I had the Essure procedure . After that I have pains on each side where the Essure was place. My period hasn't been regular […]
- Kayla’s Story I had my Essure procedure done in February 2011 and I found out on Monday October 1, 2012 that I was 5 months pregnant. I did go back for my 3 month check up and everything turned out […]