I had essure put in in the fall of 2009. I have since gained over 75 lbs and have uncontrollalbe pain in my abdomen. I wish I never had this procedure done. I am only 30 and looking at possibly loosing my uterus all together. So really concider your options..
- Rachael’s Story I had Essure implanted in October 5th 2009. I was told it was easier then having your tubes tied. I started having constant back pain and very heavy periods. I was told this was because […]
- Quiju an’s Story I had the Essure procedure completed back in 2009. Since then. I've suffered from chronic pain in my lower back and severe pain during ovulation. When I spoke to my dr. About the side […]
- Veronica’s Story I had the essure procedure done in Feb of 2011. It's not worth it. I was looking forward to losing weight after my third child. Unfortunately I can no longer make a sit up because the pain […]
- Cynthia’s Story Hi I am a mom of three and I am 35 yrs old. On May 16, 2009 I had the Essure procedure . After that I have pains on each side where the Essure was place. My period hasn't been regular […]
- Dorcalis’s Story After I had my 4th child in 2010, I had the Essure placed and it has been horrible. I have very painful periods and ovulation. In addition, I am losing my hair. I loose hundreds of strands […]
- Kristie’s Story I had thee ssure procedure done 1 year ago. 6 months ago I started having much heavier periods. 4 months ago I started having 2 to 3 heavy periods per month. also I have gained 8 lbs!