I had the essure procedure. After I was sent home I had severe cramping and pain. I called the doctor who put it in and was told by his staff that he was busy amd would not be calling me back. I then asked what to do and they said if I was having pain they couldnt help me and referred me to the emergency room. I switched doctors immediately. Once the time came to get the follow up, where they inject thw dye to make sure your tubes are blocked, my new doctor informed me that my cervix was scarred shut and I had an infection from the procedure. She had to take clamps and pull and tug on my cervix to even find the opening. Once she found it it had to be pried open and a cervical dialator was used to try to open it back up. All of this was extremely pain full and very bloody.
- Kristen’s Story Well today is turning out to be a slightly ridiculous day. In August I had the Essure process performed to tie my tubes. What it does is it puts a small spring in each fallopian tube which […]
- Elaine’s Story I had the essure procedure done in the fall of 2009. I should have known something went wrong during the procedure. The doctor even said she had trouble getting one of the coils into […]
- Maggie’s Story I had the Essure Procedure done in October of 2011. I had severe pain for about 6 weeks following the procedure. I also had kept my Mirena IUD for birth control protection. Unfortunately, […]
- Angel’s Story I needed to get an ablation due to the blood thinner's I'm on, as I have a rare genetic blood clotting disorder. The Gyn surgeon said, 'the FDA would not appove the ablation until I got […]
- Angel’s Story My husband and I was talked into the essure program after I suffered a miscarriage and a tubal. The tubal was very bad, and we was told another pregnancy could hurt me or even kill me. So […]
- Brittany’s Story My name is brittany. I got essure at the age of 24 in October of 2013. I choose essure because my doctor thought it would be a good option for my busy life style. I had just given birth […]