I had the Essure done about two years ago. I have had many complications such as headaches, severe stomach pain, bowel issues, and rashes. I have been to many doctors and no one can figure out why I am having any of these problems. I am hoping to have them removed soon.
- Tammy’s Story I had ensure done after my four year old was born and I have had problems with bad headaches ,weight gain,passing out ,stomach pain, and messed up periods and pain worse than menstrual […]
- Rachel’s Story I had the Essure procedure in 2008. Since then I have had a swollen belly and constant pain in my abdomen. It's like I am having cramps all the time. Lately, the pain has become worse with […]
- Jeanine’s Story I had essure inserted in 2011 I have had issue out issue ever since. Pains in left side cramps all month all no periods even one month my period was so bad. I had take pain killers. I went […]
- Chastity’s Story I had the procedure done in OCt of 2011. I have since then have terrible headaches. Extremely painful cramps during my memstraul cycle from my lower stomach to my knees all the way around. […]
- Rebecca’s Story I am facing a hysterectomy on May 22 because of medical issues caused by essure. Please do not even consider getting it done. They told me lighter periods and. No other problems. My coils […]
- Rachel’s Story My'e-baby'..I have been extremely lucky this was my only'side effect' it has been almost three years..can any one tell me if it is any less likely to migrate? I think I'd like to get it […]