I’m Rachel, when I got the essure done I was 24 years old and I was never told about any side effects as it was ‘NEW’. I was put under so I felt no pain, I went back for my check up and everything was fine. But ever since I have had very heavy periods lasting anywhere from 1-2 weeks, extremely painful cramping to the point of crawling into a ball and crying before my periods would last 3 days and be on a normal time. Now they just come when they come sometimes I will have one then stop for a week then start again the next week. I have lower back pain and random muscle spasms in my abdomen (like a baby kicking) in my legs and my hands shake sometimes. Sometimes I lose feeling on my right side (a numbing sensation from my shoulder to my hip). I get nausea at random and debilitating migraines. I am not sure if these all are due to having this procedure done but I know it’s not normal and it didn’t start until afterwards. I am currently looking into having the essure removed.
- Rachel’s Story My name is Rachel and I will be 30yrs old in April. I'm married with two boys ages 8 1/2 & 6. I had the Essure procedure done at age 23 on Dec 5th, 2008 after giving birth to my 2nd […]
- Rachel’s Story I had the Essure procedure done in July of 2012. I didn't have any problems with it until a couple months ago. The procedure was painful. The doctor was able to place one tube on my right […]
- Rebecka’s Story i have had the ESSURE done four years ago after my yongest was born and have had a lote of paine since i had not been able to find out what was casing the pain untill just resently when i […]
- Cynthia’s Story Hello, My name is Cynthia, I decided to have the essure procedure done November 2012 after giving birth to my youngest daughter who is now 19mos. My husband and I both have grown children […]
- Kari’s Story Wow before essure I felt like I was a teenager. I am now 43 and I had the essure procedure after my second son was born in 2011. I regret it. Since the essure procedure I feel like life is […]
- Nancy’ Story I am horrified to read these stories! I stumbled upon this page looking for answers about some symptoms I have been having that continue to baffle me. After having baby #4 my husband and I […]