I was inplanted with essure begging my ob/gyn to tie my tubes After my second child. He told me ‘oh we don’t do that anymore, only for c sections, would you like a csection?’ Why would I want a csection if not medically nesassary? I was never tested for nickel allergy. 6 weeks post partum easure was implanted. Over the 7 months I had Essure I suffered from servers depression and anxiety , hyperventilation, hip pain, muscle spasms , IT band syndrome, bursitis, swollen knees and pain, unable to walk without pain, diarrhea, I did pelvic floor physical therapy with no improvement, I have IC, severe headaches, bloating, stabbing feeling in pelvic area, painful intercourse, I bleed the entire 7 months that I had the Essure implanted, doctors thought I had MS but MRIs always came back normal.
I am thankful to have found a doctor that understood what I am going through and he removed my Fallopian tubes and uterus. Since then my symptoms are improving.
No one can tell me Essure was not my problem because it WAS! And is a problem! It’s destroying women and their families!
essurr free since oct 1st 2015
- Rachel’s Story I am now 37 yrs old. I had esure implanted the week after I buried my kids dad in August 2014. I had the appt set up months before due to having ehlers danlos syndrome coupled […]
- Vickie’s Story I had Essure in May 2011. With two young kids, a business and a very busy schedule, it seemed like a very good alternative to having my tubes tied. By the end of June 2011, I was in the […]
- Rachel’s Story I had the Essure procedure done in July of 2012. I didn't have any problems with it until a couple months ago. The procedure was painful. The doctor was able to place one tube on my right […]
- Kylie’s Story At almost 31 years old, I am now pregnant with my 5th child. Even though I had the Essure procedure done last year to prevent any further pregnancies. I am only 10 weeks, and in constant […]
- Crista’s Story I had Essure coils put in after my last miscarriage in 2008. I was told it was a safer alternative to traditional tubal ligation due to being less invasive without incisions. I have had […]
- April’s Story Hello All My name is APril I am 29yrs old. I had Essure done in december of 2011. After Having my third son I went to my Dr for a tubal. He convinced me to get essure because it was […]