August of 2008 i received the essure it wasnt until 2011 i started having medical problems. it started with having blood in my urine, i was treated for a uti! every time after that i went to the dr i was treated for a uti. its been almost 2 years that i have had blood in my urine. not to mention the pain in my stomach and back, the nausea, dizziness and headaches on a daily basis. I cant remember the last time i felt good. Every time i go to the dr they cant find any thing wrong with me. They almost had me convinced that i was a hypochondriac untill i started doing research about the essure and it was like everyone was telling my story!
- Christina’s Story I had the Essure procedure done on Sept 26, 2014 & starting on Oct 5 I had a headache for 6 weeks straight and muscle/joint pain followed that was so severe I ended up in the hospital […]
- Rachel’s Story I had Essure placed in 2013 in the spring. Unfortunelty I have had diffulties on a monthly basis with cramping since having the procedure done. I have been to the doctor several times […]
- Tracy’s Story I had the Essure done in June 2009. I was told this procedure just came out and I was the first patient from my area. I had it done with no problems. After after having it done I started […]
- Amelia’s Story Ever since I got the Ensure Implanted Ive had a series of problems, UTI's, unusual blood in urine, abdominal pain, just uncomfortable. I have been to my gyno many times, my physician and […]
- Meagan’s Story Essure has ruined my life. I am so depressed, I am 24 years old, and I can't even describe the pain I'm in. I'm constantly hurting one way or another. My periods are atrocious, the cramps […]
- Hope’s Story My Essure Story: I had the Essure procedure done in 2009 after my 2nd child. The procedure went smoothly as I guess it could. My dr said they were difficult to insert but he was confident […]