I had the essure birth control put in july of 2013. instantly i had severe pain it took my dr over 2 weeks to finally do an emergency surgery to see whats going on. well while in surgery my dr had to.take out my tube and he found internal bleeding due to the coil puncturing my uterus. the dr left the coil in my uterus thinking my pain would go away. well it didnt i still am in severe pain everyday. its been almost a year and im in need.of a hysterectomy but my insurance wont cover it. please becareful and study up on any birth control you choose.
- Christy’s Story I had the essure surgery on January 31, 2012 and it was the worst mistake of my life. I have had severe pain ever since and just learned yesterday that the coils are lodged into my uterus. […]
- Sara’s Story I had essure preformed in September of 2011, I immediatley had problems. I experienced unbearable pain and menstrual cycle changes that included heavy bleeding that would last for 2 weeks […]
- Rachel’s Story I had Essure placed in 2013 in the spring. Unfortunelty I have had diffulties on a monthly basis with cramping since having the procedure done. I have been to the doctor several times […]
- Holly’s Story I had the Essure procedure done in August 2013 at age 34 and have had increasing problems since then. First and foremost, only one coil was able to be placed by implanting doctor, had he […]
- Jody’s Story After having 2 c-sections, and getting my incision infected both times, I knew I was done having kids. When I explored my options my doctor had suggested getting the essure done because […]
- Lynn’s Story I had the procedure done in May of 2012. I was told right after that they believed the devise malfunctioned. I had 1 coil inserted into my left tube and 2 coils inserted into my right […]