I had Essure placed in 2013 in the spring. Unfortunelty I have had diffulties on a monthly basis with cramping since having the procedure done. I have been to the doctor several times regarding the pain which can be quite severe at times. There is nothing they can do other than allow me to take pain medication when it occurs or to put me back on birth control pills. It’s hard to say whether stopping birth control is the culprit or the Essure but I would reconsider my options if making the decision over.
- Benita’s Story Hello I'm on here to tell you all about my medical issues with the Essure that I have incountered over the years and still today. So this is how it began In. In 2008 I was looking for a […]
- Mandy’s Story I'm 39 years old. My husband and I decided that we were done having children. I had a very bad reaction to the depo provera shot. I didn't like the side effects to bc pills so I was […]
- Kayla’s Story I had the Essure procedure done in April 2013, 6 weeks PP. I had cramping, back pain, and bleeding constantly everyday since the procedure, until the end of September of this year. Now […]
- Ashley’s Story My name is Ashley Padgett, from Tuskegee, AL. I had my first child in May of 2010 and then diagnose with Multiple Sclerosis in December 2012. So my decision to get birth control was being […]
- Rachel’s Story I had the essure birth control put in july of 2013. instantly i had severe pain it took my dr over 2 weeks to finally do an emergency surgery to see whats going on. well while in surgery […]
- Rachel’s Story August of 2008 i received the essure it wasnt until 2011 i started having medical problems. it started with having blood in my urine, i was treated for a uti! every time after that i went […]