Hello in 2011 my OBGYN doctor told me that I had no other choice but to get the Essure coils after my second child was born because it wasn’t safe for me to have anymore children and he told me it was a safe procedure and there wouldn’t be any pain or discomfort down the road. Well here it is 2014 and for the last two years I have had the worst cramping and pain ever and I can’t seem to lose any weight at all and my menstral every month is horrific but every time I go see a doctor they tell me oh it has nothing to do with my coils and then don’t bother to check them so basically I have to deal with the pain everyday and not know whether my health is in jeopardy.
- Dawn’s Story I had the procedure done after the birth of my 3 child in 2006. The procedure was extremely painful. I had severe cramps for a year nonstop. I went to my Dr a few times and he kept wanting […]
- Megan’s Story I had the Essure procedure done in December 2011, after having my 3rd child. Since having it done, I often have severe cramps or sharp pains in the area where my coils are. I have gained a […]
- Patricia’s Story Like many other women I was looking for a reliable birth control method. So when I went in for my annual check up I was told about this new method in birth control. It sounded great I […]
- Amanda’s Story Hi, I am a mother of three, when I had my youngest son in 2007 my Dr was supposed to cut and burn my tubes but that is not what he did. I am about to be 29 in March of this year (2013). […]
- Pamela’s Story I wanted to have my story heard about the essure placement issues I have been having. My name is Pamela I had the essure placement done November 2013 at the Hershey medical centers womens […]
- Tiffany’s Story I got the Essure procedure done in April of 2011 after the birth of my second child. I waited the six weeks after having him, then went in 3 months after having the procedure and […]