When I had this done it was only out for five years. I had this done back in 2005. I have three kids and didn’t want anymore. I looked at other birth control. I didn’t want to take everyday or have to go to the doctor every three months. I looked at the. Essuer and thought that was the better option. It has been nothing nice. I get headaches that are so bad that I have to go to my room in the dark with everything off and send the kids to their friends house. When it’s that time of the month I bleed soooooo bad that there are times I have to call off work. I have to double up on protection. I will soke up both within three hours. The cramps are unbearable. There are time I have to lay in bed with a heating pad just to try to help with the pain. Forget about taken reguler pain medicine it doesn’t help. I feel so weak at times that I have my oldest help me with stuff around the house. For anyone that is looking to use this as a birth control PLEASE DONT!!!!!!! It’s not worth the pain.
- Dawn’s Story My husband and I decided we were done having children after my youngest daughter was born in 2011. We wanted a permanent birth control method that didn't require surgery and a lot of down […]
- Rosie’s Story Mother of 5 children youngest being five years old and having the ESSURE procedure done in 2008 no more children for me. For years I have suffered with with the most terrible period pains. […]
- Cynthia’s Story After having my 4rth child in 2005 me and my husband decided we were done. I had no pain in my abdomen at all untill after recieving the Essure. I was convinced it was totally safe by the […]
- Kristen’s Story I had the essure procedure done January 3 2013. I never did my homework. Now I really wish I would have. Ian's I have read many of these ladies stories, my really doesn't compare. However […]
- LaDonna’s Story I had my last born in 2009 and like the rest of you I didn't want to have any more kids. I didn't want to get a tubilgation because I have known people to get that done and they still end […]
- Heather’s Story My name is Heather I am 23 and I have 3 small children. After I gave birth to my youngest child my husband and decided not to have anymore children. I didn't want to have to get surgery […]