I was done having children asked my doctor to tie my tubs and he told me about essure and I thought it was a good idea until after I got the procedure i found out 4 weeks later that I was 8 weeks pregnant. I was pregnant while implanted with this crap. Was advised by my doctor to have a abortion because the baby was more then likely hurt during the implant. I have lost all of my sex drive, severe abdominal pain, I look like I’m 5 months pregnant, I get rashes from the nickel, which I was never informed that the coils were nickle., I have head aches, lower back pains and the worse legs pains. If I could go back and do it over I wouldnt get the essure. For all u woman thinking about doing it please rethink this and join a group called Essure Problems on facebook this page has been a great support for me.
I have never told my story to all my friends so now you all know. This was very hard for me to share.
- Kylie’s Story At almost 31 years old, I am now pregnant with my 5th child. Even though I had the Essure procedure done last year to prevent any further pregnancies. I am only 10 weeks, and in constant […]
- Crystal’s Story I got the Essure after I had multiple pregnancies and I got tired of having abortions cause doctors kept telling me I was too young to have my tube tide I received Essure September 9, […]
- Latishia’s Story I have 6 children , and decided I wanted a form of birth control. I've been on the pill and depo before,but wanted something more permanent. Talk with my doctors about getting my tubs […]
- Bisola’s Story I had essure implant in 2008 after my last baby. And within a year I was pregnant. I had the pregnancy taken out and went for a repeat dye test. This came back negative, that is the essure […]
- Nicole’s Story I had Essure inserted 2 years ago as an alternative option to tubal ligation. I am highly allergic to nickel, and was never asked, informed or tested for nickel hypersensitivity. I have […]
- Rebecca’s Story I had Essure in January 2008. Since then I have had extreme pain in my left hip, leg, and back. I have discussed this pain with 2 different ob/gyn's. One of those Dr's wanted to remove […]