My name is Rebecca, I am a mother of six, after having twins 2 1/2 yrs ago and being told my chances of having more multiples was 80%, my doctor highly recommended the Essure procedure. I was concerned but felt it was the least invasive option. Never considering the impact of putting something foreign permanently in my body. Now 2 yrs later I have gained 20 lbs or more, I’m constantly fatigued especially around my cycle time. I have had numerous bladder infections, and I deal with chronic low back pain and pain in my sides. When I started searching for answers and I found this site, finally something that makes sense. Its bittersweet to know I’m not alone, but so sad that others have to experience this. I share my story in hopes for change and to help keep others from having this done.
- Danica’s Story My name is Danica and I had the essure placed in about May of 2010 after giving birth to my fourth child. I endured some pain after the procedure but was told it was normal. For the past 4 […]
- Kindal’s Story I am 28 years old. I had this procedure in december of 2008. Shortly after I developed a rash on each hip area. Eventually it went away. Over the last 4 1/2 years I have developed severe […]
- Tiffany’s Story I had this procedure done last September. The right side was extremely painful and I just knew something was wrong. A few days following the procedure, I ended up with a bladder infection […]
- Wendy’s Story I am 38 years old, a wife and a mother of two grown children. In February of 2012 I was told by my obgyn doctor that he recommended the essure device for my irregular periods and as a […]
- Holly’s Story After having twins, I thought essure was the perfect device to prevent further pregnancies with no side effects and no down time. It was supposed to be a painless in […]
- Paula’s Story My problems began almost as soon as I had the procedure. I'm dealing with chronic migraines, chronic fatigue, muscle pain & weakness, brain fog & more. I had to stop working in […]