I had the Essure procedure done March of 2010. Since then I have been experiencing pain in my lower back, stomach, and even feet. It can be painful after sexual intercourse as well. I did not get my three-month check up because I was not able to due to the bleeding. After learning that I am not the only one going through these issues that have had with Essure procedure, I feel I need to go get checked out. I thought these complications were due to something else, but I have been to the doctor and he tells me I am fine. I have not gotten pregnant which is why I thought that the springs were in place, but sometimes the pain makes me feel like something is not right. I want these things removed! It was the worst thing to do to my body.
- Jennifer’s Story In Feb 2008 I spoke with my GYN about the Ablation procedure to help with heavy bleeding. He stated we could go forward with it but it would be dangerous for me to get pregnant afterwards […]
- Rebecca’s Story I had gotten the Essure in November of 2011 . I have had problems since. I get a lot of headaches that go down into my back, leg cramps, and muscle cramps. I've gained 40 pounds since I've […]
- Amanda’s Story Hi my name is Amanda im 32, from Grafton, Wv. I got the essure procedure done in 2008 and had no signs of any problems with it for the first 3 yrs then i started getting very sharp […]
- Angela’s Story I had the essure emplanted in December 2010. Just found out in March 2014 that I'm pregnant. I thought I was not suppse to have any more babies. Now I'm stressing. What can I do?
- Chrystal’s Story I talked to my doctor about tubaligation when I was pregnant with my 4th child. He suggested the essure. He told me all about how much better it was than the tubaligation. I told him I […]
- Jessica’s Story I had the procedure done after i had my third child. My husband and I thought that it would be best to get something like that done due to all the problems i had with my last pregnancy! […]