I had Essure in January 2008. Since then I have had extreme pain in my left hip, leg, and back. I have discussed this pain with 2 different ob/gyn’s. One of those Dr’s wanted to remove them or prescribe something, and the other who implanted them, insisted it was just nerve pain. The pains used to occur only once a month, but have recently started hurting at least once per week.
- Rebecca’s Story I would start by saying don't get the essure. It start with the procedure that hurt a lot more than they said it would. I hurt for days and was dizzy for days. The doctor said I would be […]
- Michelle’s Story Here it goes . Last year i got the Essur proceedure done. I know that when the Doctor was putting rhem in it hurt so bad when rhe doctir triednto put my right one in, that she stoo trying […]
- Amy’s Story I was 21 years old and just had my second child when I was offered the Essure procedure because I wanted 'permanent' birth control. This was completed March 2007. The doctor has some […]
- Rebecca’s Story I was done having children asked my doctor to tie my tubs and he told me about essure and I thought it was a good idea until after I got the procedure i found out 4 weeks later that I was […]
- Rebecca’s Story I had gotten the Essure in November of 2011 . I have had problems since. I get a lot of headaches that go down into my back, leg cramps, and muscle cramps. I've gained 40 pounds since I've […]
- Kirsten’s Story I am a 32 year old mother of 2. I had Essure implanted July 2008, shortly after my 2nd child was born, at a state University hospital, a teaching hospital. I was assured it was 99.74% […]