I would start by saying don’t get the essure. It start with the procedure that hurt a lot more than they said it would. I hurt for days and was dizzy for days. The doctor said I would be ok in a few hours, but it was days. I’ve had the essure for four years and experience lower back pain, upset stomach, migraines and lower abdominal pain. I just hope this post helps someone change their mind before its to late for them too.
- Anita’s Sory I had the essure done a month ago and already I feel terrible.. I decided to google for anyone possible reason for this and im devastated if i'm honest at all the stories stating what i'm […]
- Rebecca’s Story I had Essure in January 2008. Since then I have had extreme pain in my left hip, leg, and back. I have discussed this pain with 2 different ob/gyn's. One of those Dr's wanted to remove […]
- Christina’s Story I had my essure put in place in December 2012. Since then I have heavy periods that last three days, however within 2 weeks I have another one. I always experience cyst like pain before my […]
- Rebecca’s Story I had the Essure procedure done March of 2010. Since then I have been experiencing pain in my lower back, stomach, and even feet. It can be painful after sexual intercourse as well. I did […]
- Willette’s Story My name is Willette. I have had the essure since 03/22/07. I thought I was making the right decision but I didn't. I have lower pains in my stomach, bad cramps. I also have been in and […]
- Courtney’s Story Received essure 9 months ago 8 weeks post baby. No bleeding issues, however, it's been 9 months of constant abdominal and uterus cramping. Constantly 'feels' like I'm on my period without […]